On Air Now Matt Fletcher 4:00PM - 7:00PM Email
Now Playing Girls Sugababes Download

Woman and baby treated for smoke inhalation following fire

A woman and a baby were treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire yesterday.

At around 7pm Firefighters from Douglas were called to the property in Pulrose, following reports of a fire.

Wearing breathing apparatus an officer entered the building and found the kitchen to be smoke-logged.

They found the cause was a pan which was left on the stove.

Paramedics treated the woman and infant at the scene.

 

 

More from Isle of Man News

Recently Played

Listen Live