An historic building in Laxey that's survived three fires has been given protected building status.
Laxey Glen Flour Mills, in Mill Road, has been put on the Island's protected building register.
The mill officially opened in 1861 and burned down in 1921 and 1946 but was rebuilt both times.
Its registration means it's now protected from demolition or unsuitable alterations.
Postal vote applications have to be in soon
Mum launches petition over university support
Bus services north and south face disruption later
Wildlife Trust unveils woodland plans
Deadline looms for by-election nominations
Biker in UK hospital after Mountain crash
Trial event closes roads in Peel and Ramsey
Requisition meeting for Garff voters
Comments
Add a comment