On Air Now Matt Fletcher 7:00AM - 10:00AM Email
Now Playing Turn Me On Kevin Lyttle Download

Cylinder catches fire in Braddan

Firefighters were called out earlier today after a gas cylinder caught fire.

Douglas crews responded to reports of a fire at Strang close in Braddan this morning.

Upon arrival, fire crews were met by Manx Utilities staff, who advised them that a 10kg gas cylinder was faulty and had caught alight.

Officers cordoned off the area and used a hose to extinguish the flames.

More from Isle of Man News


Recently Played

Listen Live