It's been confirmed that a number of changes have been made to the revised bus time table.
The changes were met with uproar from bus users across the Island.
The Department of Community Culture and Leisure say the changes are the result of the Department’s commitment to review and amend new services.
Page 22 of the September 2010 timetable:
· Service 6A, which departs Lord Street at 07:35, will run as a Service 5 and terminate in St John’s.
· Service 5 which departs Lord Street at 07:45 will terminate at the Hospital.
· An additional Service 6 will depart Banks Circus at 07:30 and will run via Peel Road, Union Mills and Crosby to terminate at The Hope at 07:58.
Pages 20 and 21 of the September 2010 timetable:
· Service 4, shown departing from Forestry Offices, St John’s at 08:04, will depart at 07:59 and run 5 minutes earlier throughout to Niarbyl.
· Service 7, shown departing Niarbyl at 08:30, will depart at 08:25 and run 5 minutes earlier throughout to Peel.
Page 28 of the September 2010 timetable:
· Service 8, shown departing St John’s at 08:17, will commence at Peel Town Hall at 08:10 and run via St John’s as timetabled to Port Erin.
Page 36 of the September 2010 timetable:
· Service 21A, departing Banks Circus at 06:10 will terminate at Lord Street and therefore not extend to Banks Circus.
· Service 21B, shown departing Banks Circus at 07:09, will commence at Lord Street (Shelter B) at 07:00 and run via Pulrose, Anagh Coar (1st and 2nd stops), Farm Hill, Vicarage Road and Braddan School Road to the Hospital. The service will then depart the Hospital at 07:25 via the timetabled route to Lord Street.
They modifications come in to effect on Monday.