On Air Now Charlie Smith 10:00PM - 2:00AM Email
Now Playing I'm Easy Faith No More Download

House Fire In Sulby

A house in Sulby has been badly damaged due to a fire caused by log basket being kept too close to a wood-burning stove.

On Saturday afternoon fire crews extinguished the blaze which was in the lounge area of the property.

There was extensive smoke and heat damage to the remainder of the property.

The man who live in the house escaped injury.

Fire crews are urging homeowners to ensure that smoke alarms are fitted and working properly.

More from Isle of Man News


Recently Played

Listen Live