A Sulby man will face trial in the Island’s higher court over allegations he possessed indecent images of children and procured a child to commit gross indecency.
John Peter Eaton of Kella Road appeared before High Bailiff Jayne Hughes at Douglas Courthouse.
The 32 year old denies seven counts of possessing still and moving indecent images of children between February 2013 and October last year.
He hasn’t yet entered a plea to a further charge of inciting or procuring a child for the purposes of gross indecency between the same dates.
Mrs Hughes said the case was so serious it would have to be heard in the Court of General Gaol Delivery.
She bailed him in the sum of £500 until his next court appearance on January 10.
Swedish ex-footballer says he'll fight Island's most famous boxer!
Tributes paid to million-selling Island crime novelist
Fire service issues advice after crews respond to controlled burn
Road racing gets underway in the south tomorrow!
Charity to auction replicas of legendary TT bikes
Prom to close for TT funfair on Monday
FOI asks if new residents from the UK are immigrants
TT legend honoured in new Isle of Man stamp collection
Comments
Add a comment