On Air Now More Music 2:00am - 8:00am Email
Now Playing If You Were Here Tonight Alexander O'neal Download

Man faces affray and offensive weapon charges

Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 6:05am

By Jason Roberts - Court Reporter

A man who’s alleged to thrown a brick through a glass door in the middle of the night while carrying a weapon will appear in court again next month.

Sam Walker of Castlemona Avenue appeared before High Bailiff Jayne Hughes at Douglas Courthouse.

He’s accused of affray, possessing an offensive weapon and two counts of criminal damage, all said to have happened on November 14.

20 year old Mr Walker is accused of smashing the door in Saddle Mews, making off when a householder picked up a shovel to defend themselves.

His advocate told the court a psychiatric report had been received and was now being considered.

Mrs Hughes bailed Mr Walker to appear again on April 7.

More from Isle of Man News

Recently Played

Listen Live