A Douglas man has been banned from the road after amassing 27 penalty points on his driving licence.
28-year-old Darren Noel Dooley, of Oak Avenue, appeared at Douglas Courthouse on Thursday.
He pleaded guilty to multiple offences committed during three separate incidents earlier this year.
Dooley was first stopped by police on the Mountain Road on June 15th - officers noted the BMW he was driving had no tax; Dooley also had no insurance.
On July 24th officers pulled him over on Vicarage Road after clocking him breaking the speed limit - he was travelling at 46mph in a 30mph zone.
Once again he had no tax - he also failed to produce his insurance documents within the required five-day period.
In addition, on August 12th, an off-duty policeman spotted Dooley using his mobile phone whilst driving along Loch Promenade.
Magistrates fined him £600 and ordered him to pay prosecution costs of £50 - they also endorsed his driving licence with 16 penalty points.
Imposing a 12-month disqualification they told him: "You clearly have a total disregard for road traffic laws."
Bus strike: Manx Care issues advice to patients
MGP newcomers on their way to see the course
Strike mean no school buses, says Bus Vannin
Financial regulator warns of email fraud
Strike bus timetables released
Yellow weather warning for Saturday's high tide
Garage chain ready for bus strikes
Joe Locke may reprise superhero role