The Island's Met Office has issued an amber weather warning for coastal overtopping today.
It says debris and waves could sweep across exposed roads from 10.30am today until 3am on Sunday morning.
Areas thought to be most at risk are Shore Road in Rushen, Castletown Promenade, and the northern end of Douglas Prom.
Laxey and Ramsey Promenades could also be affected to a lesser extent.
Meanwhile - today's sailings to Heysham, which the Steam Packet previously reported may have be called off - are going ahead as normal.
Swedish ex-footballer says he'll fight Island's most famous boxer!
Tributes paid to million-selling Island crime novelist
Fire service issues advice after crews respond to controlled burn
Road racing gets underway in the south tomorrow!
Charity to auction replicas of legendary TT bikes
Prom to close for TT funfair on Monday
FOI asks if new residents from the UK are immigrants
TT legend honoured in new Isle of Man stamp collection
Comments
Add a comment