3FM is the Isle of Man’s #1 music radio station and multimedia company. Broadcasting across the island, we offer a dynamic working environment in our state-of-the-art digital studios. We’re the #1 station for under 55’s on the island and boast the largest market share for under 55’s too!
With a very successful multimedia presence via our website and respective social media channels, we’re also market leaders in video streaming and production on the Isle of Man.
Broadcasting since 2004, 3FM is loved by listeners and advertisers alike as the FEEL GOOD station on the Isle of Man.
Sales Account Administrator
We are looking for a confident, organised, team player to join our successful sales team to achieve the goals and targets of the company during a very exciting time of growth and development.
The role of the Sales Account Administrator is to work within the 3FM sales team - with key tasks in achieving revenue targets via telesales.
This role involves a high level of administration and work within the sales team as well as the programming department.
Experience of online analytics and social media management would be desirable.
Exceptional customer service skills and clear communication is vital as you will be working with our advertising clients & agencies.
- Telesales for the 3FM Job spot and other sales opportunities where applicable.
- Coordination of administration in relation to Prize winners & competitions.
- Sales administration for the sales team including: Distributing incoming leads to the sales team, updating daily documents and reports, producing schedules as and when requested.
- Act as point of contact for the Commercial director and Managing director.
- Receiving and following up on any phone calls received externally, and setting up any new suppliers to the station.
- Take minutes as required for any station meeting
- Carrying out final checks to ensure all processes are completed correctly before accepting a sales booking onto the system.
- Ensuring that all copy is processed and sent to traffic before deadlines and making any necessary adjustments to ensure all audio is correct and on date as required.
- Ensuring that all finance processes are met, carrying out prepayments, and updating internal docs when necessary.
- Carrying out support training with any new employees & supporting current employees ensuring that they understand all processes using the checklists and training guides.
- Organising, and scheduling promotional team to ensure they are briefed and equipped for any off-air event.
- Attendance at Outside Broadcast events and act as a liaison/coordinator
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously
You will need to have a full clean driving licence and send your CV & covering letter to 3FM’s Commercial Director - Chris Matthews via email HERE.
All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence