There are plans to restore a 19th century house at a TT course landmark.
A planning application has been submitted for work on a cottage at Bishopscourt in Kirk Michael.
The registered building on Main Road dates back to 1851.
As part of the plans, the exterior would be re-done, and a new extension built.
Glen Maye requisition meeting scheduled
Viking longboat races today
Postal vote applications have to be in soon
Mum launches petition over university support
Bus services north and south face disruption later
Wildlife Trust unveils woodland plans
Deadline looms for by-election nominations