On Air Now Tony James 3:00pm - 6:00pm Email
Now Playing Where Is My Husband! Raye Download

Government makes offer to try to avert bus strike

The Department of Infrastructure says it's hoping bus drivers will suspend a 10-day strike due to start this weekend.

In a statement, it says negotiations are continuing and today it's made another offer to members of Unite the Union.

Conciliation talks took place earlier this week at the Manx Industrial Relations Service.

Drivers have called the strike - which is due to start on Saturday - over pay and changes to holidays and sick pay.

More from Isle of Man News

Recently Played

Listen Live Listen