The government says it's paid millions of pounds to help businesses cope with the latest circuit-breaker lockdown.
Last week, the Department for Enterprise paid out £1.5 million through its Coronavirus Business Support Scheme for March.
It says 1,504 companies received help since the original support scheme was extended to cover the latest lockdown period.
And it says as of last Thursday, the total amount paid out during the March circuit-break stood at £8 million.
Fire crews deal with utility room blaze
Post Office suspends mail to Venezuela
Mountain Road closed due to snowfall
Yellow weather warning for snow and ice
Local authority homes could be improved
Questions about waiting times for stomach procedures
Planned changes to employment laws to be read in Keys
Peel's up next for Christmas lights!