On Air Now More Music 2:00AM - 8:00AM Email
Now Playing Where Do Broken Hearts Go Whitney Houston Download

Fire service warn over carbon monoxide dangers

Emergency Services were called out to a property in Peel after suspected carbon monoxide.

Crews arrived at the smoke-filled property on Close Quane  in the early hours of the morning just before 1am. 

The occupants had been woken up by their carbon monoxide alarm after a faulty cracked glass panel in a wood burner.

Wearing breathing apparatus officers ventilated the property and extinguished the blaze.

Medical checks for carbon monocide poisioning were carried out at the scene. 
 

More from Isle of Man News

Recently Played

Listen Live