On Air Now Jason Quinn 10:00am - 1:00pm Email
Now Playing Dynamite Taio Cruz Download

Fire Service issues reminder of carbon monoxide safety

The Island's Fire Service is reminding people of Carbon Monoxide safety.

It comes following a call out after a carbon monoxide alarm went off at a property in Peel, which was then ventilated. 

The service says the gas is dangerous if there is a leak, and can lead to weakness, headache, nausea and dizziness.

It's recommended to install detectors by bedroom entrances, in common areas and near fuel burning appliances. 

More from Isle of Man News


Recently Played

Listen Live Listen