On Air Now More Music 2:00AM - 5:00AM Email
Now Playing My Salvation Lighthouse Family Download

Fire crews attend Andreas kitchen fire

Fire crews responded to reports of a kitchen fire in Andreas yesterday.

Teams were called out to the property just before 2pm - on arrival they found everyone was out of the building and the kitchen was smoke logged.

The fire - caused by kitchen-ware left on top of the cooking hob - was discovered to be out on arrival.

Firefighters were in attendance for around 30 minutes.

More from Isle of Man News


Listen Live