Government says it will do all it can to minimise the impact of a bus strike over the TT period.
Last week Unite the Union announced that bus drivers would be going on strike for 12 days over one of the busiest times for the Island.
The industrial action will start on Saturday and last until June 5th.
It’s a decision that’s caused public outrage with disruption set to be caused to residents and visitors who rely on the service and for hundreds of school children who will be sitting exams.
Chief Minister Allan Bell also says drink driving is a concern:
(PLAY AUDIO ABOVE)
Employers' National Insurance rates frozen
Pensions to see 4.8% rise under budget
Income tax threshold rise 'will boost disposable income'
Treasury Minister announces extra £45 million for health
ManxSPCA gives pancake tips for pups
Over £21,000 raised for mum-to-be facing urgent radiotherapy
Ferry crossings at risk from incoming bad weather
Fundraiser for team who rescued dog