On Air Now More Music 1:00am - 6:30am Email
Now Playing Outside George Michael Download

Change In Law For Special Constables

The Department of Home Affairs is introducing regulations to ensure Special Constables can claim an allowance for sick pay if injured while on police duties.
It will provide Special Constables the right to claim an allowance from the Department if they experience a loss of earnings as a consequence of an injury or disease contracted while on duty.
The regulations that come into operation on November 1 follow similar allowances available in the UK.

More from Isle of Man News

Recently Played

Listen Live