Castletown commissioners are urging the public to report anything suspicious after a spate of arson attacks in the town.
The board says its cleaning staff have found evidence somebody has tried to start fires in public toilets around the town.
Earlier this week, the local authority closed one block near the town hall out of hours following an attempted arson attack.
Now, it's urging people to report anything unusual to the local policing team on 822222 or by emailing clerk@castletown.gov.im
Swedish ex-footballer says he'll fight Island's most famous boxer!
Tributes paid to million-selling Island crime novelist
Fire service issues advice after crews respond to controlled burn
Road racing gets underway in the south tomorrow!
Charity to auction replicas of legendary TT bikes
Prom to close for TT funfair on Monday
FOI asks if new residents from the UK are immigrants
TT legend honoured in new Isle of Man stamp collection
Comments
Add a comment