The union boss at the heart of the bus drivers' pay dispute says he’s hopeful a resolution will be finally found this week.
Last week the driver’s rejected the Department of Community, Culture and Leisure’s proposals to take away their paid lunch breaks.
It followed weeks of negotiations with government claiming it could save up to £300,000 from the move.
Eric Holmes from Unite said employees will vote again on new proposals this Friday – but admits it’s likely there will be a significant pay cut.
However he says a resolution must be found soon:
(PLAY AUDIO ABOVE)
Ballakilpheric Road shuts tomorrow
Peel Carnival needs you!
Commissioners looking for new clerk
Nobody charged for paper Manx Utilities bills, says chair
Should cohabiting couples get married tax breaks?
Repairs on Peel Power Station to get underway
Manx Care doctor survey to be discussed by Tynwald
Weather warning for snow tonight