The government says a lack of interest in a free food hygiene course for restaurant, cafe and takeaway owners means it's been postponed.
The Safer Food, Better Business workshop had been due to take place on Tuesday, July 10 at Knockaloe.
However, the Department of Environment, Food and Agriculture says the 90-minute course didn't attract enough attention.
It says it'll now be held later this year.
FSA releases new progress report on financial crime defences
Changes planned for how government-run companies prepare accounts
New business guide deals with stopping WMD financing
Office space up for rent at Ronaldsway Airport
Have your say on the future of the Island's economy
Port St Mary hosts first business support drop-in session today
Government releases guidance for businesses ahead of vape tax
Survey shows low approval rating for Island clothing shops