There's just over one week to have your say on possible new laws for pop up beer tents during TT.
Earlier this month, the Department of Home Affairs launched a public consultation on proposed new licensing to allow those stalls and venues to operate for up to 21 days instead of 14 between May 27 and June 16 next year.
Home Affairs Minister, Bill Malarkey MHK, previously said - if approved - the measures would help 'extend the unique atmosphere of the festival' so residents and visitors can enjoy events before, during and after the racing fortnight.
Anyone wishing to put forward their thoughts on the matter can do so on the online government consultation hub before the deadline at 5pm on Friday, November 1.
Balladoole's re-use sheds on the agenda in Tynwald
Yellow weather warning issued over snow and ice tonight
Steam Packet carried 680,000 passengers last year
Roof work to shut Castletown shopping street
Church unveils plans to modernise facilities
Are Mountain Road closures harming Ramsey?
No whey! Creamery says goodbye to much-loved butter
Roofing Outlaw plans Isle of Man franchise