The union representing bus drivers says it's hopeful a resolution can be found to prevent drivers striking over the TT.
Drivers say they will stop their 12 day strike, which is due to begin next Saturday, if government accepts a fresh proposal.
The union says members will accept losing a paid lunch break if other terms and conditions of employment are maintained.
It's been over a year since the row broke out between the Department of Community, Culture and Leisure and Unite with public support for the campaign seemingly at an all time low.
We asked Eric Holmes from Unite if the drivers could be accused of being opportunistic given the timing:
(AUDIO ABOVE)
Balladoole's re-use sheds on the agenda in Tynwald
Yellow weather warning issued over snow and ice tonight
Steam Packet carried 680,000 passengers last year
Roof work to shut Castletown shopping street
Church unveils plans to modernise facilities
Are Mountain Road closures harming Ramsey?
No whey! Creamery says goodbye to much-loved butter
Roofing Outlaw plans Isle of Man franchise