Two teenage boys involved in a collision with a rally car on Friday evening are said to still be receiving treatment.
It happened during the Manx National Rally on the 'Ballure' stage near Maughold.
Their injuries are described as non life threatening and one of the teenagers is expected to be released shortly.
The rally car involved has been subjected to the usual checks at the Vehicle Test Centre and has since been released.
A police investigation has determined it was a freak accident however the Manx Auto Sport club will be holding its own inquiry.
Balladoole's re-use sheds on the agenda in Tynwald
Yellow weather warning issued over snow and ice tonight
Steam Packet carried 680,000 passengers last year
Roof work to shut Castletown shopping street
Church unveils plans to modernise facilities
Are Mountain Road closures harming Ramsey?
No whey! Creamery says goodbye to much-loved butter
Roofing Outlaw plans Isle of Man franchise