It’s hoped new eGaming business could be on its way to the Island following a successful conference in London last week.
The government and 18 local companies represented the Island at the ICE Totally Gaming event which was attended by operators, regulators and suppliers from the industry.
The Isle of Man’s stand experienced high levels of traffic and companies including Manx Telecom and The ILS Group have reported a positive reaction.
Economic Development Minister John Shimmin says he’s hopeful of good results:
(PLAY AUDIO ABOVE)
Prom closed to traffic until tomorrow
More overtopping on the way with yellow warning issued
Tuesday was busiest day in Ambulance Service history
100,000 population "never a government ambition", says chief minister
Ramsey promenade now shut because of waves
Yellow weather warning for overnight snow and ice
Cannabis club pushes back opening day
Plans for a new chippy in Laxey