A new date has been announced for a children science and technology festival that was cancelled last year.
The Department for Enterprise says that STEMFest will take place on Wednesday, March 26 and Thursday, March 27 at the Villa Marina.
It also says the majority of primary schools on the Island have confirmed their participation in the event.
The event has to be rearranged last year because of issues with buses.
Isle of Man is Peter Andre's Flava of the week!
Evri preparing to pull out of Isle of Man?
Get involved in Island's first BJ Week!
Can you help find stolen car?
Five green lanes to close for TT
Burst water main means traffic lights on TT course in Kirk Michael
Organisers call off Onchan pride event expected to attract 1,500 visitors
DEFA deletes "downright offensive" two-headed chicken logo