The Isle of Man will not be held to ransom by bus drivers and their union.
That’s the message from government after Unite announced a 12 day strike over the TT period.
It’s due to start on Saturday, May 25th and last until Wednesday, June 5th.
Chief Minister Allan Bell has called the move selfish and
irresponsible and says government will not be giving in:
(AUDIO ABOVE)
Balladoole's re-use sheds on the agenda in Tynwald
Yellow weather warning issued over snow and ice tonight
Steam Packet carried 680,000 passengers last year
Roof work to shut Castletown shopping street
Church unveils plans to modernise facilities
Are Mountain Road closures harming Ramsey?
No whey! Creamery says goodbye to much-loved butter
Roofing Outlaw plans Isle of Man franchise