The Minister for Community, Culture and Leisure says he's disappointed there's been no resolution to the bus driver dispute despite a glimmer of hope this week.
Unite the Union had recommended that drivers accept a new offer that was made but a ballot couldn't be completed by yesterday's deadline.
It's believed this was down to a mistake with the papers.
The workers are being re-balloted and a decision is expected on Friday.
Drivers are due to strike for 12 days from Saturday and contingency timetables have been put in place for the TT fortnight.
Graham Cregeen says it's an unfortunate situation:
(PLAY AUDIO ABOVE)
Balladoole's re-use sheds on the agenda in Tynwald
Yellow weather warning issued over snow and ice tonight
Steam Packet carried 680,000 passengers last year
Roof work to shut Castletown shopping street
Church unveils plans to modernise facilities
Are Mountain Road closures harming Ramsey?
No whey! Creamery says goodbye to much-loved butter
Roofing Outlaw plans Isle of Man franchise