On Air Now George Ferguson 7:00PM - 10:00PM Email
Now Playing Tom's Diner Dna / Suzanne Vega Download

Fire crews respond to grill pan fire

Members of the public have been reminded of the importance of having a working smoke detector.

The Fire Service has issued a renewed appeal after firefighters were called to a grill pan fire on Saturday.

They atttended a property in Bemahague Avenue in Onchan just before 5.30pm.

Crews extinguished the fire and vented the property.

No one was injured as the occupants of the house had been alerted to the blaze by their fire alarm.



More from Isle of Man News


Recently Played

Listen Live