Tynwald won't agree to ditching horse trams from Douglas Promenade plans - a decision that's sparked a mixed reaction:
That's the message from an Infrastructure Policy Review Committee member.
In Tynwald last week it was suggested that until the long-term future of the trams is secured no plans for the prom or walkway should be drawn up.
The house decided the motion wouldn't carry but it will be brought back for a combined vote next month - David Quirk says it's not a pivotal service:
Swedish ex-footballer says he'll fight Island's most famous boxer!
Tributes paid to million-selling Island crime novelist
Fire service issues advice after crews respond to controlled burn
Road racing gets underway in the south tomorrow!
Charity to auction replicas of legendary TT bikes
Prom to close for TT funfair on Monday
FOI asks if new residents from the UK are immigrants
TT legend honoured in new Isle of Man stamp collection
Comments
Add a comment