The Department of Infrastructure's been accused of covering up incidents on its trams by a campaigning charity.
The Manx Electric Railway Society says it's concerned by the latest reports of a runaway tram last week.
Julian Nutter says it's the latest in a worrying string of incidents the MER Society has heard about.
But he says the DOI won't release information which should form part of a debate about safety:
Swedish ex-footballer says he'll fight Island's most famous boxer!
Tributes paid to million-selling Island crime novelist
Fire service issues advice after crews respond to controlled burn
Road racing gets underway in the south tomorrow!
Charity to auction replicas of legendary TT bikes
Prom to close for TT funfair on Monday
FOI asks if new residents from the UK are immigrants
TT legend honoured in new Isle of Man stamp collection